Friday, March 28, 2014

About me: I am a creative little prick who loves to play football, The Baseballs, designing jewelry

small miss creative
Saturday, 1 march 2014 kl.08: 46 Secure corner Good morning! Since I have just sent off my boy to be moving help and I have not gone out yet so thought I would write the post that never was written yesterday. Yesterday we were in the woods that we are always on Fridays. And I'm still in the first strip road while the other has new branch roads to walk on. I may then go and trap more trees where the others were and brought down before. Why should I go and polish after the other? Why can not they get to go back and make it clear what they missed. I'm not saying it's unfair and it's really nget to whine about. But it feel a bit unfair when I go and polish after the other and then I just get trap smaller trees. The I shed is approximately 10cm in diameter at breast kitchen design software height. While the others are 15cm in diameter at breast height. I've got fell a tree that is bigger and it got trap yesterday when the teacher was that he would see if I could this with secure corner. And I could. With secure corner means that you first make a directional cut and then you can enter the svädet in the tree and save the hinge and then saves a corner so you do not cut the whole tree. For the sentence is that the tree will remain even if you have done the directional cut and sawed off a portion of the tree. Then when you have made it so you put there a wedge and hit where it really kitchen design software with a pry bar. After that cut it to secure the corner. And then do you set the wedge until the tree falls and when it does, you move diagonally behind the tree so you do not get it on themselves. No I sawed not of the hinge at the right, but it was a bit narrower there than it would have been. But that's what happens. Now I'll do something else, I do not know what but something I do anyway so talk to you later. Pusshej!
About me: I am a creative little prick who loves to play football, The Baseballs, designing jewelry, nail polish, blogging, cows, Alex O'Loughlin, tractors, friends, Hawaii five-0, clothes and family. Right now I have a year left in elementary school, and after that I will probably kitchen design software go a farming line. Because it is such a big part of my life. Here in my blog I will write about everything, from movies to nail polish to tractors for hotties to cows! And I will write about what I think and think and do not care what others say, nah, I do not, I listen and then I find that I like. So hope you will continue reading my blog when you have clicked you here. And if you want to contact me, can you comment on the blog or email me at lillamisskreativ@gmail.com Tjilevippen! :) Categories General December 2012 December 2013 Animals kitchen design software Drängafan kitchen design software Movies estate Clothing & Outfits Cows Creative Little Miss Creative kitchen design software tips Machinery & Vehicle Music Nails About Me Little Miss Creative Trips & Excursions School Shoes Jewelry Snow Sport Archives 2014 Jan. Feb. Mar. 2013 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct. Nov. Dec. 2012 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Links

No comments:

Post a Comment