Monday, February 2, 2015

Worth missing in a store and not know where to look with both button and much fabric !! And miniqui


A patchwork shop in Gijón. There are many, but this is one of the most special. His name ... "Return and Cruz" and its owner, Bethlehem. A corner full of magic, creativity, lovely kitchen island ideas work ... A corner where you can find little treasures to finish any work and give you that warm touch that makes it special. A site full of ideas, wrapped in wood and in the style of the city's kitchen island ideas country breathes. Fabrics ranging from the purest "primitive" touch up the dotted flowers laying the romantic touch to any project. To me, as you know, I passionate dusty tones, wooden buttons, details rusty or rustic designs ... walked around in me is pure inspiration and pure temptation !!!! Have no doubt ... if you get lost you Gijón, do him a visit to Bethlehem. We will captivate kitchen island ideas all todito all !!!!!!!!!!!! Did I teach some of its treasures?
A spectacular wooden house with care and dedication, recreates the story of Bethlehem Store. A miniature marvel that is well worth admiring be made to enjoy every one of its corners !!!!!!!!!!!!!
In every corner there is a quilt, a table or a box of wires ... an iron, a sewing machine or a jar with buttons ... fabrics and fabrics and even the girls' club on Thursdays kitchen island ideas "are sitting devising in his workshop. No detail is missing !!!!!
Silvia lucky to have been there. Bethlehem has a wonderful beautiful store, and really beautiful house, a work of art that must expose and share, to a fault !! Kisses Reply Delete
Worth missing in a store and not know where to look with both button and much fabric !! And miniquilts of the house are amazing. How many stitches !! Bimba displayed until !! Wonderful, do not know when I will go to Gijón, but if I ever go, I write it down. Hugs Reply Delete
If I go to Gijon sure to visit this wonderful shop !!! It is beautiful. !!! Few details. kitchen island ideas Make a project with many ideas around you should be a joy, you can not get an idea what is wanting to do a project and not have those wonderful shops that have the most fortunate. Kisses. Reply Remove
Really a divine place! kitchen island ideas Thank you for advising us taught me. Kisses. kitchen island ideas Olga Reply Delete
Of course it should give the land for the pictures I see that area shops all have the same charm. Every time I see the house, I'd love to see, live, someday !!! Surely it must be like playing with a dollhouse. Thanks for the pictures. A kiss Reply Delete
Silvia Holaaaa !!! This shop is one of my wish list of places to visit. I was in Gijón twice as many years ago and back then I had no passion, we share, for the fabric, thread, buttons ... Now I can not wait to be back, by the way is a beautiful city with people lovely. .Vuelta And Cross: The define perfectly, is a magical place, a paradise add ... is one of those sites you have to go, they live far, at least once in life, many more if possible kitchen island ideas repeat, as a pilgrimage destination !!! The house, long ago, came on the blog of another Bethlehem, B. Hevia, also a friend of Return kitchen island ideas and Cruz, and one of the lucky inhabitants thereof, sitting in that magical place, and important part of the Club on Thursdays ... I love Silvia you've been there, you have so graciously helped, cared for, and of course you have allowed to do this post ... but mostly, mostly what I love most is that you and letting me share those feelings, feelings kitchen island ideas that awaken to see a place where one wants to go ... Back to visit that store Thumbnail kitchen island ideas moved me ... I will end yaaaa saying, I think someone else thinks like me, that wonderful land that something has to give such fantastic "Quilters" and those magic shops. Ah !!! and please, a place for you on the Thursday Club !!! Happy weekend !!! Reply Remove
Silvia .... is that I love so very much that I have seen, and see many times !!! As a girl admires her new toy, and my God is that it leaves me speechless kitchen island ideas admiration that work arouses in me ... ask not feel tempted to get to play ??? Not missing a detail, even has bags of girls hanging chairs kitchen island ideas where they work !!! This cottage has shown me that perfection if there !!! It's awesome !!! Reply Remove
Beautiful entry! I give everything Fe accounts, I was this summer, and had gone on another occasion,

No comments:

Post a Comment