Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Little to musmutl of years dilerim.çok but has proved very useful in a post I


I was the second time aunt. Since I can not do anything special for Aysegul kitchen plus birth. :( My sister Zeynep jealousy because we did decide kitchen plus one month after birth was not comfortable inside. We do Write in the garden one day to catch the last warm days was a nice chance ..
Dental wheat for previously Zeynep 1. 2. and 4. birthday party for my work experience I have gained a lot of preparation worked. This time the preparations made me tired and had less problems. Such an organization is perhaps this spell useful for those who want to prepare their own. If what you want from a job like that until all the details what you need to do first, where to get the structure of the shopping lists before removing separately.
We started with the first Aysegul's outfit. We went to Eminönü with my aunt. It was not easy to find a red polka-dot satin fabric :) We finally found a shop in cross-market of Bursa. :) Over a pool for glad we found gold from the inn as we got white short-sleeved shirt. We got to find some red tulle and felt the minnie mosuke. Then we get our other receivables. Costume was still upright. I use all the labels on your birthday, find the visuals from the internet, I bastırt near my house in one of the blueprints. Friends over there were very helpful, they even make changes on the visual customization. Review kitchen plus interest rates I was happy to make the price of one in three separate me :) Then I met a party who istoç market. Unfortunately, I was a little late. I found my other receivables here for a birthday gift also had all of the products and before I got both a more affordable price .. You can also order via the Internet. So I could do all my shopping in one store. I take this time to take photos of his work. Then I could not be me in a photo aysuu I gave my friend :) Trainee this task. Tablecloth that I planted my mother :) I described during the preparation with red and polka-dot so I was very cheek by jowl on where I look I see what I began to see red polka.
Embellishment and got pompom m from Carrefoursa arsmallow. Marsmallow that I attach to the skewers into a bucket filled our refrigerator and freezer I've foam knee. I like to make myself red and white decorations, but I could not because it is a limited time :(
My mother is in accordance with our theme to falsely made cranberry juice. I used cold tea bottle from nature. 9 is a day I will not forget to empty the bottle of cold tea I was drinking straws :) Dotted The Besen than I got.
I prepared minnie mouse magnet as a gift to commemorate the day for our guests. Magnets in my hand one day after I ordered at the following address. Box, ribbon and felt I got from Boxcity minnie mouse in the Eminönü. (Enter from the street first street kitchen plus left Mehmet master barista dry.)
Sister blew the candle cake :) The next day he told us that he Zeynep birthday teachers and friends at school .. Is there such a situation .. selling party supplies from the picture frame I got from somewhere Eminonu. I do not remember the name ..
Hello, very nice happy new year to you table a question I'll şantilipoğaç kitchen plus the cream into whipped cream is going 2 get 1 pack in the box then I would be glad if you give it a package or kick me or reply October 23, 2014 11:14
Little to musmutl of years dilerim.çok but has proved very useful in a post I'd like to make myself a birthday in November, my daughter, but for the first time'll make you download a tracing verdigi kitchen plus your template from where b is also from where writing on the front of the table wondering October 25, 2014 11:53
Hi, I aders keyfikedersaatlerim.blogspot.co all visual text and all of the label's .. (ayşegül writing on the front of the table) I drowned kitchen plus in one of the ozalet. tel: 0212 671 20 37 esma lady's opinion will help you. Say hello from me :) I think they do the cargo. I hope I could help. affection October 25, 2014 12:51
gülay kitchen istanbul, Turkey kırklareli I was born in 1979 and I live in Istanbul in 12 years. I've always liked to try different flavors, especially in terms of cooking .. Now thanks to this blog, so I'm very happy :) View my complete profile for enthusiasts can share it with other flavors
COOKIES
snack (1) bisküvili desserts (18) meeting with bloggers (29) pies (30) cheesecake (7) invites tables (18) meat dishes (12) days tableware (13) to date (12) pastries (23) drinks (2) breakfast (6) cake (25) people (5) cookies (33) cakes (25) Shares kitchen plus (4) Rice (6) Salads (59) vegetable kitchen plus dishes (14) dairy desserts (43) pies (7) chicken dishes (6 ) salt (27) summer dessert (9) soup (18) sugar cookie dough (39) sugar paste cake (38) sweet syrup (23)
2015 (5) February kitchen plus (1) January (4) 2014 (24) December (1) November (8) October (2) Chocolate Sauce Chee

No comments:

Post a Comment