Saturday, November 9, 2013

@ Charmie linen cupboard PO nagandahan ................ thanks again to the experience .. I wrote i


"One of the pain that occurs in the life of someone else you over many years is no longer live at home grew. Kasi for me all that happened and memories linen cupboard leaving home is hard to replace any value. Less Delicious think and check back the events in the house than you have been to beautiful places linen cupboard or tourist spots on earth. I offer this poem for everyone linen cupboard to switch or move to a house to live. know I pity the This verse but would not you sad. " LITTLE HOUSE By: Arvin U. de la Peña have today we leave you to witness our growth you feel it we was crying when we were babies and more sophisticated. We also do not settle you're still often we remember especially if we see when a human habitation. Whether you like that just hurts us not to live with you because even small home There we have only opened to you. Many have faced storm In the storm that you really enjoyed stable not let that destroy linen cupboard you. Generated little home our little dream Thanks for the happy memories you isolated house only you Even when we do not forget.
What a beautiful poem Arvz? There is no place like home! I never go back to the house but I'd go back to the difficulties I faced! But I pwde in lingonin suffering that others could challenge that because I have to reach my goal.! Thanks for the post, and thanks to the always pagdlaw. God Bless! :) July 25, 2010 at 9:51 PM
The little house is tutuong important to us. Wherever we get should not forget the house we grew up. Here we generated considerable dream. Here we experienced a sadness and joy in the experience of our lives. We enrich our little house grew. Thank emotional poetry. God bless you as always. July 26, 2010 at 3:28 AM
Thanks also to God and andoon still my family we enlarged the house. I thank my parents and they are tinaguyod they have at their own home. Today it is home to return to GAY I was there I also go and stay. And like you said anything else nice I'll do my pagbakasyon elsewhere in the home where I grew up I was going home too. July 26, 2010 at 6:52 AM
you are absolutely right. my sister really wanted to repair our old house totally into a bungalow but my father said a big "nO". all memories are there in that house. So now the house is very old and we only made some slight repairs.whenever I really go home to visit that house. One of my sisters lives there. my sister who wanted to repair that old house has a house built near to our old house. July 26, 2010 at 11:20 AM
@ Charmie linen cupboard PO nagandahan ................ thanks again to the experience .. I wrote in our house especially as a child that really inspired for the future linen cupboard .. if persevere difficult not to suffer to turn the indoors is not always suffering .. nothing .. also thanks again to visit my blog .. July 26, 2010 at 6:13 PM
@ I am Xprosaic ........... nice korek you said .. really .. but even in other places and staying there because there family and work should still not forgetting The kinalakihang home .. July 26, 2010 at 6:15 PM
@ Mel Avila Alarilla .............. thank you said .. Is that that would do basically everything still not forget the home kinamulatang even sure asensado actually or in staying elsewhere .. July 26, 2010 at 6:17 PM
@ Eden ................. Is that you .. maybe there's also that house you always visited linen cupboard the lover to his forehead, nude hehe .. Perhaps you also received linen cupboard love letters That ship this home .. joke lang .. July 26, 2010 at 6:19 PM
@ Manang Kim ............. really delicious linen cupboard if you nakamagulang have their own land and houses .. difficult because transitive transfer your residence linen cupboard .. no joke .. Is that just carrying equipment especially if too much is exhausting .. good and you had parents as it is .. unlike others .. actually linen cupboard living in the world are varied .. July 26, 2010 at 6:25 PM
@ Itsyaboykorki ............. yah, because poor actually forget we nagkaisip house there .. whether you go elsewhere imaginable still basically the house we grew up .. so that there words THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME ............ July 26, 2010 at 6:29 PM
@ FaYe ..................... Is that you .. that's better .. Is that anyway to keep the look of the house .. the goodness of a person not visible in the form of the house .. if someone is really submissive and reliably even poorly idolohin house still know her .. because linen cupboard like birds in cages .. the person viewing the IBO

No comments:

Post a Comment