Thursday, April 10, 2014

During these days, although I had no contact with her husband, felt no anxiety, because from Friday

Dreams and Secrets | Portal for Culture, Arts and Society
Memories of people and key events in the recent history of Poland are described in the autobiography of Danuta Walesa "Dreams and Secrets" (IC "East-West"). Wife of Polish President Lech Walesa will attend the premiere of her book April 9 from 18 hours at Sofia University. Read her memories of the strike in the Gdansk shipyard in August 1980
Danuta Walesa was born in 1949 in Colony area near the village of crypts, Poland. It is the second of nine children in the family luxury kitchens of the farmer Zbigniew nudity. After leaving his native place, the future first lady of Poland went to Gdansk, where he worked in a kiosk for flowers. There, she met her future husband and the founder of the movement "Solidarity" Lech Walesa, whom he married in 1969
Furthermore childhood, her home, marriage luxury kitchens and the joy of motherhood eight children, "Dreams and Secrets" wife of Polish President Lech Walesa describes the little-known facts so far about their lives. It tells the story of the founding of the movement "Solidarity", the introduction of martial law in Poland in late 1981 and for the cultivation of their six - at the time - children who took care entirely alone after her husband was taken "in an unknown direction," and when traveling constantly at meetings in Gdansk and across the country. Danuta Walesa also wrote how he received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1983 on behalf of her husband, who at that time was interned and presidential elections in 1990 and the first decisions and changes in Poland a few months after the fall of the Berlin wall. Reflecting on the role of first lady (1990 -1995), the lost elections in 1995 and life after the presidency, Danuta luxury kitchens Walesa stressed: "The value of man is expressed in normal and atypical situations. One has a lifetime luxury kitchens to work on yourself because those who do not work on yourself, do not develop. You can not say, "Now I know everything, my everything is permitted." I could say this: "I've achieved everything and I'm smart." Modesty rewards people with a lot of things. Life is the best teacher, the best university, but I have to learn every day. And I learned. I will try to tell you what he looked like my teaching, it looked like the growth of this plant and how it became a tree. Let this be the story of an old oak. "
After so many years of experiences I would say that in August '80 was wonderful. I did not realize what will happen on August 14. Unfortunately, my husband warned me about the planned strike at the shipyard. Always telling me he did not want to disturb you.
Anya was already two weeks. I told my husband that we have to register at the City Council. He still had time. Constantly reminded him. And that on August 14, said he was going to the council. Under this pretext out of the home, but never made it to the council. He went to the shipyard. luxury kitchens
It was two or three o'clock in the afternoon. Someone came and told me that the shipyard strike started and that Walesa manage it. I do not remember who it was that man. Maybe it was someone from the shipyard or the opposition, or a neighbor. In any case, it was a man.
Do not panic, he just mad that he went to register the child. Instead of the family, which should be the most important, it ... I'm very precise and responsible person. Once the child has to be registered, must be registered. That's all. If I have to do some work, going to faint, but I'll do it.
During the first days of the strike from Thursday to Sunday, I had no contact with her husband. Do not call me, nor sent a letter by a courier for example. On Monday I went to the shipyard. It was my own decision.
During these days, although I had no contact with her husband, felt no anxiety, because from Friday started visiting me different people who had learned where he lived Walesa that does not work and there are many children. Information on this is probably left in the city, and "Radio Free Europe" raised that fact. Every day someone would come to say a good word or carrying milk, buckwheat flour, fruit, washing powder and even money. Personally, I think these days from 14 to 31 August for the most wonderful thing that can happen to a person. Such good what I saw then, I have not seen any other time in my entire life. I do not know who were the people who visit me. They came without any interest. None of them appeared later and tell me: "I visited you in August and I brought this or that." Never later I have not met these people. I thank you all, thank you very much for your kindness and support!
I was alone, I felt safe, safe because of these people. It is they were my strength during these strike days. I was confident that if they are with me, nothing bad will happen to me. And even if something luxury kitchens happens, it has some of them I

No comments:

Post a Comment