Saturday, April 19, 2014

New day (and the week) began with the Jan. bright sun and a cup of hot coffee on the porch. The sno


I made this as a gift for my birthday - holidays. Tradition that typed after a very crazy party, about 5-6 years ago, when all the shenanigans were at my expense. We had a very nice, with lots of friends, but as I looked around May real thing was more for others than for me. So since my birthday is a holiday only for my closest, and the gift I want is .. rest. So changing desires of growing up :) I choose Separeva bathroom, relatively close location.
The villas accidentally gets into the net and wonder what kind of name is "Park" (initially read it as "folder"). I opened bathroom design tool the site out of curiosity and so far never occurred to me was that perhaps their proximity to the park gave their name :)) I love the picture. Looking for comments - poor, but nice. Rings - no seats available for Saturday. I give up. The pleasant and friendly voice on the phone sounds even in my ears. This led me to change the date but not the place. Rang again: "A Sunday ..." And here we are:
It was very quiet. It was just us (group of 6 people) and dog toyed with that of farmers. What we have made a snowman :) Is not Written out one pripikavane? The snow makes the picture even more beautiful. The houses are four (three of which I give a hotel), you may rent a room, an entire floor or house. Heated with fireplace (at least it was our case) and comfort is unique. There is a kitchen with sink, utensils any, fridge but no stove. Oriented to the barbecue (there it front of each house) to help fight hunger.
Between the houses there is enough space, which guarantees quietness and full employment. bathroom design tool (To us, the only tenants was super quiet). I photographed all the houses, no one (that of the owners):
People who greeted us were very polite and cordial (not artificial and obligation, but true). Unlikely to read this, but I need to say, "Thank you and I will see you" (alive). bathroom design tool I suspect that the summer garden is a floral paradise. But under the snow transpired love that everything is done.
New day (and the week) began with the Jan. bright sun and a cup of hot coffee on the porch. The snow melted by noon and got to think it's fallen just to please me with its beauty.
And a few photos from the city: geyser, with temperatures above 100 degrees Celsius geyser Church of St. Nicholas Center If you want to catch the forest, it is a good starting point. If you need a heated pool and other luxuries - located (praised bathroom design tool me a hotel, but I have no personal opinion). If you want to drink some wine with friends at home, I recommend villas "Park". It is important to have a mood! I wish it to you from the heart, wherever you are!
Reply
Snow, happy birthday, albeit a little late! Very healthy and happy moments with loved ones you wish! You picked a great option to Christmas this year, I would prefer and I, but because mine is in the winter and then never want to go and I reserve bathroom design tool the right for warmer days. So ... well it solved and certainly a break and treat yourself to a nice and place and the cottages are great, check out their website. Seldom sigh in snow pictures, but your photos of the houses and the park I really liked! Warm Greetings! Reply Delete
A warm thank you, Rossi! I'm ready to travel in all seasons bathroom design tool :) but sometimes plans change beyond our control. Really relax, detached, albeit briefly, from the monotony of days. I am glad that I have rejoiced with snow pictures, and you will wait for spring and summer, as you prefer warmer weather :) Beautiful day! Erasure
Replies
Snow, congratulate you belatedly wish you health, happiness and more beautiful, unforgettable vacations and cruises! Place that you furnish us is fabulous! :) Greetings and lots of smiles! :) Reply Delete
ELTI, many health and me. I wish you everything you go through, to be obtained with ease and brings you only smiles! Hey in these villas tried three times to stay and work. But I looked around that area it must learn new, so it is hardly possible I will go there. But the pictures are fabulous! Reply Delete
Warmly thank mahche! For a while and I to skip these cottages but well, I get out and weekday. Weekends is difficult to arrange at the last minute (and we both do - occur to us and go). This weekend, if there were free we'd be there, but alas. And you must not forget to share new found and explored places :) Greetings and good day! Erasure
I otsrami to late :) Being alive and well and has such wonderful places to celebrate! That's bathroom design tool snow story! Great pictures. I wanted to be snuggled in one of the villas :) Best wishes! Reply Delete
Reply
This (for a

No comments:

Post a Comment