Wednesday, May 21, 2014

--- Today I did exactly the same procedure, only I was in the kitchen and only me. But the moment c


It was, and at the same time was not so long ago. So, this was the 2010th year beginning, at that time I was still with my ex. We live in the UK town with a very nice sounding name and Maidstone. The house we live in was three floors. In fact, four in one floor, which was inhabited located below street level. It was a basement room, painted red walls, which have never been straight. No really, the walls were not in the room, and the wall, it was relief, carved replacement kitchen cabinet doors from stone, at least so it seemed. But I'm not a builder, which may explain why it was such a was ... And not for the difference. A small room, which was located in the basement we lived, me and my ex. At that time I was working 12-hour shifts, Piet way from home to work was an hour long, just as long had to go home from work. So I spent fourteen hours on their feet. I was exhausted, but it did not care about any particular all had their own work schedules and time to go for it. In the house we had a total of ten people, life resembled a dormitory. Someone went, someone replacement kitchen cabinet doors came in, someone else was left.
Well here's replacement kitchen cabinet doors how my room was in the basement, it was the closest to the kitchen. And in the morning the first tenants of the house where bound before the kitchen was. UK water is very chalky, kettle Loop it very quickly. We had a metal electric kettle with flat heating element. Some of the housemates had to be at work at six in the morning, so the five already started alacrity.
Alacrity, replacement kitchen cabinet doors which irritated me to the depths of the heart, because ... When one of the guys made a kettle, it began to crackle. Water kettle begin to bubble out of the element, but it is a solid top layer of lime. The sound, which issued a kettle at all resemble the beautiful violin melody and not even amateurish piano playing. It seemed that shooting takes place in the kitchen and at the moment I had the desire you can organize the one during which I shot the boys, who placed a kettle, but they themselves have made a pipette.
Once the day came when I was tired of everything so far that I was ready to make a step resolved - Remove the kettle. But, as it was our reality television, replacement kitchen cabinet doors then I could not do so. I went to the store to look for a fluid which destroys the lime, but my quest for all campus replacement kitchen cabinet doors stores had failed. replacement kitchen cabinet doors I remembered replacement kitchen cabinet doors that earlier lime cleaned with citric replacement kitchen cabinet doors acid. I started to look for it, to no avail. It was only concentrated lime juice. Just in case I bought it as well. I remembered that at home, I stand in the drawer a few lemons and lime went there.
I income in the kitchen, greeted by all the ones, pick up the kettle, poured down the sink recently boiled water, cold valley, up to the 'MAX'. Pull-out drawers in the large knife, lemons and limes. Slowly I began to cut slices of lemon slices and throw the kettle. Then did the same with lime. After I was finished to cut citrus fruits, pulled out bags of lime concentrate and poured the entire contents of the bottle in the kettle. Lining in place and shut up.
At the moment, I still thought to myself - "The strange silence in the kitchen." Turn around replacement kitchen cabinet doors and trace the break. All existing kitchen staring at me with an open mouth. I asked what happened, they just shrugged their shoulders. Kettle uzvārījās and point end to the time that I poured replacement kitchen cabinet doors the entire contents down the sink. Suddenly, a Lithuanian asked me what I was doing. I told them that I tried to get rid of lime, who sat in a kettle. replacement kitchen cabinet doors He just noraustīja shoulders and said - "We turn it seemed that you yourself can tea! Strange tea! "
--- Today I did exactly the same procedure, only I was in the kitchen and only me. But the moment castings out of the kettle contents reminded of facial replacement kitchen cabinet doors expression, which was decorated with the face of Lithuanian ...
--- In turn, in the house of the kettle I had to clean because my neighbor replacement kitchen cabinet doors (now former) is almost has moved out, taking with them their kettle. To me it is not his, pulled out of the closet to the equipment belonged to this apartment, looked inside and realized - lemons and limes time ... :)
Next, the cleaning will be tomorrow fridge ... Because replacement kitchen cabinet doors it has started to stink, of course thanks to a neighbor who still has not collected its shelf content to where she is the last day ... Tomorrow, she promised to move out. I hope that at the time when I am still at work!
Incidentally limestone very well can be cleaned with vinegar - pour into a kettle of cold water and vinegar (the essence, then 1-2 tablespoons, if the table then 3-4 tablespoons vinegar - depending on the limestone layers) and bring to the boil. If left on, repeat the same procedure. I have heard that the colon brought to the boil, the limestone may be open. Although I have not tried this.
I had heard about the vinegar, but did not know how much is needed to oblige. At the moment kettle is clean, but certainly by the time you have to repeat the procedure! I generally do not like the kettle in a spiral, like those with flat bottom! :)
If a case dealing with Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V, then do not forget to show a link to my blo

No comments:

Post a Comment