Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I am sure that most NEKON text on filling empty kitchen healthy foods asked:


I am sure that most NEKON text on filling empty kitchen healthy foods asked: "What do we do now that we have in the house only perishable foods? Maybe the Mayan can every day to running around to butchers and greengrocer, spent many hours in the kitchen preparing meals yourself - but I have to do neither the time nor the nerves! "- And you will be right.
You see, my biggest secret is that pretty regularly saving all those my đakonije and gurmanluke - but neither handmade furniture is Maja crazy to sit in the kitchen every day from morning to night! My secret to everyday life following: Often living on fast food!
I do not mean to purchase Fast Food (heaven forbid!), Nor on those quick recipes that I have for sharing with you, much less think of the time savings in terms of "washed lettuce and cabbage carved, so it ćušnula in fižider" - it the sheer habit.
I do not think even the cooking several meals for the week, because God knows I have no idea what to do on a particular day that I eat and I love that every day I have a different lunch. It is inconceivable to me that heat up stuffed peppers 2 or 3 days in a row and then look at whether something that breaks down because I had lunch one day out of the house.
Another totally incomprehensible thing to me is cooking on weekends handmade furniture for several days. Just in those two days weekend to shove in the kitchen fish and peeling until you fall on your nose? So even in the madness of all the madness! The weekend is for better things - as a vacuum cleaner works great on Tuesdays, as well as the bathroom and washes nicely Thursdays. If I cook on weekends, then I cook special dishes just because I want to enjoy myself (alone or with a guest) ;)
Occasionally (but rarely enough) to an hour or two to close up the house after larger purchases, put the headphones, letting the music up loud and do things without which the whole concept about eating unprocessed foods fall into the water for a very short time: Creating Your Fast Food!
After this you can follow to izvoljevam how we want, when we want and how we want. To enjoy in cooking or when I want to be lazy butt because I currently mood. Meat and fish as Fast Food
Usually from these large purchases right back with something from this: a minimum handmade furniture of 1.5-2 kg of minced veal leg - course minced in my eyes because there is no force that compelled me to buy already milled meat (and never in small quantities because the machine always remains about 100g less quality meat) 2 whole chickens handmade furniture - what more the better bigger piece of veal ham or pork loin or two white meat fresh mackerel
And then take a bow and start: Minced meat: preparing all the amount by adding handmade furniture finely chopped onions, garlic, one large egg, olive oil, chili and salt. No extras handmade furniture like bread crumbs, it's just that this is twice proofed with vacation and never apart. From one part of the real burgers and other meat balls. Patties do so as the transparent foil put a hamburger, fold the foil, put another, folding and so until I put five pieces (just for my lunch and I have for dinner). I do not make too much because handmade furniture we did not need protein bombs and get ready quickly when thawed handmade furniture - for a few minutes. handmade furniture Then each such parcel close well on all sides, and I put in a frieze. This method of packaging allows the patties not blind one to the other and all are easily removed for quick defrosting. If you have a cheese and ham Now you can make and stuffed or gourmet burgers or stuffed wieners. Meatballs right of same mixtures but they (unlike handmade furniture the burger handmade furniture who freeze live) previously or bake in the oven or fry pan on a vast, and sometimes when I'm just extremely lazy or in a hurry to bake the plate in the microwave (evade, but it can) . As soon as it cooled, pack your bags in the form of a "flute" to occupy as little space - and freeze. Tip: before you bake all yellow or freeze patties insert in the microwave or in a saucepan and try little meatball. You may need to correct the taste and certainly do not want to have two pounds of tasteless meat balls or patties in the freezer? Whole chicken - Cut the chicken in two large parts, salt, Poredje on a baking sheet (with parchment handmade furniture paper that I scrubbed after) and roast. When the roast chicken handmade furniture cool, clean all the bones and fragment into small cubes and freeze in individual quantities sufficient for a salad for dinner. Also packed in the form of "frulica" because I do not have a big freezer. It is enough just to pull out in time and save it as salad greens waiting for me all but washed away in the fridge. Steaks and white meat - all cut into thin strips (like the Chinese food) and some spices Marinato. Most often some oil, spices like chili and onions - just add other spices during cooking - including salt. Izmarinirano handmade furniture meat into strips also popakujem the "flutes". These strips usually by first preparing the pan, fry some vegetables (fresh or thawed mix), I switch to bowl. Then sear the meat when it is almost back to vegetables. Spices and just add a green salad. If you do not want to strip but w

No comments:

Post a Comment