Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Would you be posts about decorating volumes and what do you think about na


I think it's a good idea to make cosmetic products with the scent of chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, vanity girl hollywood almond or milk. A couple of times we just happen to simply want to squeeze the contents of tubes or bottles in their mouths, and what it is! Today I have for you to set aside a few favorite products for care that is as good onliko how good they smell. vanity girl hollywood
-Oriflame Chocolate dream bath. Šipnate bit in a bathtub full and complete realm of chocolate bubbles. Has somehow brownish - orange color and if you apply it to the body like a gel tuširinje seem like you greased vanity girl hollywood the right melted dark chocolate.
-Avon Naturals Vanilla Body Scrub. Do not use scrub every time I'm in the shower, usually twice or once a week, it all depends on the needs. I love that I apply this to the smell of vanilla after a relaxing bath in the above-mentioned chocolate, because the skin is sufficiently hydrated and slightly coarser mesh scrub sponge for bathing vanity girl hollywood or less pain. Except vanity girl hollywood that smells good, this scrub is kinda greasy and the skin is soft after him.
-Avon Cocoa butter vanity girl hollywood hand cream. This is my second bottle of cream and I'm really pleased. As I write, or knock on the computer, my hands are often dry and my work desk, but in a school bag is sure to hand cream. I always choose those with some butter, usually almond, cocoa or shea, because oil is good for your hands and nails. Of course it smells good, it's probably apsorvirali vanity girl hollywood repeatedly.
-Avon Naturals honey essential balm. Another product that I had to buy another vanity girl hollywood one because it is phenomenal. Passion grieve with hangnails because we appear and after showering. This universal balm with beeswax and royal jelly that is applied to a wicked cuticles, and dry elbows, chapped lips or minor cuts or scratches. It has a pleasant, milk smell, but not too strong so it's great for lips.
-all Four products are part of my small spa routine. Of course after swimming drift and milk for the body, but it often changes. I usually use Niveina vanity girl hollywood and most ordinary milk, because they smell wonderful and very well hydrate skin. I recommend the new In-Shower milk. I tried a sample and new Dove purely pumpering vanity girl hollywood milk for body Shea butter and vanilla vanity girl hollywood and I will certainly buy it at its original vanity girl hollywood size.
-Vreme For a little donation! As soon as I saw this little volume, I knew I had to share it with someone, and anyone other than you, who I adore reading and notebooks vanity girl hollywood as I am. Rules of the game are, as always:
Most of the products I really like and constant use. Omilljen me peeling Vanilla, I'm thrilled with it and recommend vanity girl hollywood it to all comrades. :) Tijana Radomirovic vanity girl hollywood tiarawannabe@gmail.com Reply Delete
FB - Maria Maria Ilic Ilic - masacz48@gmail.com Reply Delete
Sofia Mircetic 26 April 2014 21:29
Written comment has been removed. Reply Delete
Natalya Kopanja nataonedirection4@gmail.com visit my blog natalijinkutak.blogspot.com and please uclanite up! Reply Delete
Would you be posts about decorating volumes and what do you think about na'im magazines like Lili-I, OK! -ja ... And to visit my blog micikinkutak.blogspot.com ii please join the !!! Reply Delete
Thanks for the idea, I might consider percent have a couple of posts on this topic. As far as magazines are ok, but the more you do not read, I grew them, I'm in serious stivu.Citala them when I was in primary school. :-) Delete
Add a comment
2014 (61) September (6) August vanity girl hollywood (10) July (7) June (8) May (7) April (6) Sweet bath + Mini GIVEAWAY (closed) FOOD blogs. Just enough to get hungry trending and Style - Spring and Summer Beleške- ed ... Do it yourself: New ideas and tricks vanity girl hollywood for decorating us ... With a cup with Sophie: New round internet stop by ... DIY: New washi projects March (5) February (5) January (7) 2013 (84) December (7) November vanity girl hollywood (8) October vanity girl hollywood (5) September (7) August (12) July (7) June (8) May (7) April (6) March (3) February (5) January (9) 2012 (17) December (11) July (4) June (2)
Share / Share


No comments:

Post a Comment