Tuesday, December 30, 2014

- Sponsor design my room advertising - GEMAD (Association of South Aegean Marmaris Cooks) and ICIF


- Sponsor advertising design my room - Gluten design my room and Celiac Disease wheat, barley, rye and intestine diseases caused by protein GLUT in oats. The most common genetic world ...
- Sponsor advertising - Food poisoning can be fatal, although design my room usually through light, is an important disease is quite common. People infected food with bacteria or toxins ...
- Sponsor design my room advertising - GEMAD (Association of South Aegean Marmaris Cooks) and ICIF (Italian Culinary Institute for Foreigners) for 1 week in Italy training with Michelin Star Chef and co ...
Inox target individual was able to KFC 'But'l year's campaign Ginger beer and soda in cancer risk Tefal employees handicapped children with Christmas design my room cookies are starting pastry and baking classes at hazrla they Kitchen's Academy PASTACI design my room ASSOCIATION OF VALENTINE'S DAY CAKE CONTEST: 14 OCAK 2015
- Sponsor advertising - Bagcilar Municipality has experienced great excitement at the International Food Competition held at the Palace of People with Disabilities. Turkey is also prepared dishes were evaluated by a jury of contestants from 13 countries, among them. Winning contestants produced with nano technology "gold pots" was the owner. Iranian team, including cooking the Iranian competitor Zohreh Etezadolsaltaneh of the state foot the absence of the two arms in the competition design my room "Iranian rice" and 1, while the 2 "Skopje Stew" with Macedonia, 3. Chicken Topkapi dinner with Turkey, 4th in "My design my room Halele'a" I was with Pakistan team. Produced by the results of the competition was the biggest pot of gold nano-technology Iranian team. Participating in the program Sevim Emre, Niran Unsal and Jane glitter drew dances and singing with disabilities.
Ministry of Family and Social Policy, Ministry of Culture and Tourism as Bağcılar Municipality jointly organized International Cooking Competition and the Golden World Awards pots 60 contestants sweat poured from the program in 13 countries. AK Party Istanbul thanking the competitors deputy Gursoy Erol in his speech, "I thank you for doing such a fine organization of our precious president." He said .. stating that they did a nice job as someone working in Parliament for the removal of the Disabled Act, "instruction in 2005, the current President design my room and the Prime Minister had given period Recep Tayyip Erdogan. God bless him. We have gifts this law in our country. Our only goal is education, health and employment in other areas of the foreground. If the missing parts in the law listening and wishes are trying to close the gaps. "He said. We aim HAPPY WITH DISABILITIES COMMUNITY Bağcılar Mayor Lokman Evocators last year "Together We Do-Together Food Better" program, recalling the flavors of the seven regions of the country told me they meet they are held. Takes place is also a master of telling Evocators 60 flavors from the 13 countries in this competition, said: "Turkey in the Palace is another example of non-disabled people are organizing design my room different programs. We have to give you the opportunity to create and opportunities for people with disabilities. Disabled sees our course hundreds of disabled trainees design my room in our Palace. We strive for the happiness of individuals. Children unsmiling, non-confidence in women, the young hopeful that there will not talk about the presence of persons with disabilities in the community design my room where it is not happy. "DISABLED a part of us, our Istanbul Provincial Director of Family and Social Policy Ministry Inal Foreground also thanked all those who only work program in his speech. The Hospice President Aylin farmers said they have a very important day, "I saw this up obstacles in the palace." He said. The famous artist Orhan Gencebay wife Sevim Emre also said that should pave the way for the disabled by removing the barriers to everyone's tastes, "My eyes got. I was very touched. We need to support our disabled brothers. Acımayal them, I therefore come to love. "He said. They HALAY CZECH last meal with DISABILITIES design my room contentious contest in Turkey, Albania, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kazakhstan, Iran, Pakistan, Jordan, design my room Qatar, Tunisia, design my room Kosovo, Macedonia and Egypt's competitors design my room showed their skills. Iranian competitor with the ability to eat up the case whether the two arms Zohreh Etezadolsaltaneh saw intense interest in the competition. Did eat of Iranian design my room competitor countries. Still seeing the race on behalf of people with disabilities Qatar Ibrahim Al Bahla also noodle cooked dinner. Competitors exhibited their skills in the kitchen, the famous artist Niran Unsal also gave a mini concert. Disabled trainees also dances during the song sung by taking Sparkles Sevim Emre also accompanied them. JURY were forced ELECTION scholars-Culinary National Team Captain Esat ÖZATA Located Lecturer in the jury headed design my room by Ahmet Ozbek, Axiotis Paraschos (Euro-Touges / European Chefs Association President), Ümit Yüksel design my room (AŞPAFED- Cooks and Pastry Fed. Chairman), Speech and hearing impaired Hakan Alsac (Istanbul Radisson Blue Hotel-Ortaköy), Rare Rose (Karakoy Gulluoglu Chairman of the Board), and M

No comments:

Post a Comment