Wednesday, March 11, 2015

During the day I am with one of 100 ideas of what to write on the blog, but when the next seven, co


During the day I am with one of 100 ideas of what to write on the blog, but when the next seven, comes to mind only "I've already kicken mentioned that I really like cats?" or something like that. Well, today I will share with you his musical inspiration or how to say this. Same babe. And this is really serious. I work the company more painting, click activity and ironing, rather than in the kitchen. Good company, I rečt. A new discovery for me (yes, I'm still a couple of years for pop time) is Adele, kicken beautiful, young, unique Britain. Some are more competent than I am in the music discretion, saying that is a bad copy of Amy Winehouse. I do tend to agree with those others who say it can not be compared with anything. And to be able to express emotions so that in them everyone can recognize. Well, she got me :) Muc. Then there's a bunch of other cute frufrujastih Englishwoman, which would be happy to sit on tea (what what, they are fine, but probably do not have time :)): Kate Nash (who is so cute and funny!), Lilly Allen (who the cute and cheeky and has eyes and a smile as my friend A) and of course Florence + The Machine (amazing lyrics and something magic all around). However Nizozemka Caro Emerald, but not always. Beat the killer, the image, the text is one that could have been fine-tuned. kicken I must not forget to Alicia Keys, wow. Melody Gardot, however, her words get quite a different meaning when podučiš that a few years ago in an accident almost killed, kicken but given the relentless pain that overcomes it with music and - macrobiotic cooking (which reminds me of Heather Mills, you read an interview with her? He personality, really!). My favorite kicken is always Nina Simone, which is unsurpassed in expressing emotions. Ma in each song can be found! Maximum carica. Now, to the food! Chilli. The recipe for curry with tofu Yesterday I first made a veritable curry, chili today. Kari definitely win. When I first tried to Bu Da Di, I wanted to recreate at home, but I'm not going to check the recipes. Instead, I used coconut milk rice instead of lemongrass with lemon and curry paste instead of Droga curry powder. kicken It was very good, actually :) The recipe is adapted from the well-known book Heidi Swanson, Super Natural Every Day. Kari with tofu. Photo not nevemkaj, but you know what, Heidi also has photos of curry in their beautiful photos full book. Bržčas this is not one of the photogenic dish. ingredients for the curry with tofu (for 2 people): 1 JŽ coconut oil half onion 1 carrot 1 flask 100 g button mushrooms 1 with curry paste 80 ml coconut milk 100 g tofu a little water (what a quarter kicken of a tea cup) salt nasekljaš onion, cut up vegetables on thin slices / sticks / cubes. Tofu cut up in cubes. Segreješ oil, add the onion and carrot in a few minutes yet flask. kicken Posoliš (another good pinch, for example). Curry paste you mix a with coconut milk and thus zaliješ vegetables. Good premešaš and add the mushrooms and tofu. And cover and cook some inut that all together well heated. Now a little zaliješ with water and try it (me Come! You do not want to opečt buds that awaits them super curry!), If there is enough salt. Heidi advised to gradually post salt until the matter does not get a real taste or better: "Until the FLAVORS and the curry really pop." Postrežeš with rice (preferably Thai, but the Italian has performed very well :)).
Zulejka kicken thank you for this really serious kicken babe! Some I knew already, Nina Simone is anyway a classic and a real carica ... But the calf (for me) new ... Adele, Lilly Allen, Melody Gardot, however (I was clean nailed to a chair). I also like Caro Emerald, but I did not listen to text, sound is the one who pulled me and moved to one other story. The evil like listening to a Fado, even though I do not understand Portuguese, I like the singer Carminho, you know? I read an interview with Heather Mills and I agree with you, it is especially amazing how powerful this woman. It is funny, you know, I have made it a cursory met several years ago when he briefly kicken lived in Slovenia. I knew the then her boyfriend, and she dealt with the modeling and because I then sewed the dress and play fashion designer, on one occasion I met her too. Once we had a fashion show in Babylon and she is also wearing my creations. This world is really clean mejčkan. Then I found a perfectly normal girl, maybe even a little avšasta and very ambitious ... But as I say, it was more of a cursory acquaintance. It is certainly true that this kind of experience as she has determined, and that only in such a situation shows from any test a man. Today, I would be happy to drink tea with her and I am sure that in a conversation while nothing kicken else to learn. Reply Delete
Please be happy again !;) Carminho (Carminhe?) I do not know, I will check! An interesting story about you and Heather! kicken Yes, incredibly strong, says nothing Fali, but also "like" feel sorry for myself - next time I'll remember it! Reply Delete
Finally! This recipe but have long been waiting to fall on my plate, from wherever. Thanks ^ in ^ If you let this Add businesswoman

No comments:

Post a Comment