Sunday, January 5, 2014

% D bloggers like this:


Practice, practice, practice three times - the third time was definitely not a charm for my cafe reviews. The failure was Ricco on Fiolstræde kitchen pictures for. Ricco coffee shops, many locals a position on - the negative consulted include the vague twaddle that "it was a chain." The argument I have never understood, for it is as perfectly okay to make a success of a chain. In any case, if you can maintain the original high level that made one a success in the first place. I think that unfortunately is not the case for Ricco on Fiolstræde, one of the major Ricco.
Well, I was there a few days ago to afternoon delight with a friend who wanted to like it, for it looks so nice out. I have been to other Ricco Branches, but this was new to me. I think generally there have been fine in the other Riccoer, maybe just a bit anonymous, but there tends not to be a finger to put on the Service or coffee. Perhaps this is why I was extra disappointed this afternoon! Things were otherwise kitchen pictures very fine - a happy barista accepted and he was so happy and smiling and I thought, "heave, it will be good this stuff" - so my disappointment was just multiplied when the confusion began. We waited psycho-long on ordering kitchen pictures (there was a child in front of us. Sigh.) And then forgot my iced coffee in the blender, so my friend had finished his chai when I got my coffee. Incidentally, I had even down to ask for it after a really long time, and I just got a cantankerous apology and nothing else. I think that is wildly bad service when you order a mellemdyr iced coffee to 38 pounds. Maybe I'm a sour old woman, but lately a café forgot my order, kitchen pictures they apologized until they were blue in the face and gave me a free juice as compensation.
The ambiance of this two-storey-Ricco is eight times more hectic than the other. It's pretty neat and had some cool pictures kitchen pictures on the wall, so they have indeed a good starting point to work with, but it's just grossly under-staffed - at least when we were there. This results in chaos, cows and forgot coffees. It is not as damn man one Riccos with maybe 30 seats with a paltry kitchen pictures two employees!
Whether it tasted good? Yes, it tasted fine - chaien was subdued and cozy, but not mindblowing. My iced coffee was good - but it's probably pretty hard to ruin ice cream blended with coffee, or what? All in all, this Riccos not worth the trouble.
Is there anyone who can recommend a Riccos that works? They have some good, long opening kitchen pictures hours, so it would be cool to know where to go, you would get the urge to cafétur after time. 21 ...
Name (required)
Search Recent Posts Appetizing Aperol - Drinks Mature anno 2014 butter cookies with ginger, cloves and black pepper The best festival: Thanksgiving Dinner kitchen pictures with more Tuc Pecan Pie - An easy, authentic Southern pie Recent Comments mama on butter cookies with the ... Thomas Løwe on the most flexible Stop madspi ... katrinetroelsen on About Me Ida Mikkelsen on About Me The most flexible s ... on Open Air Osso Buco with kartoff ... Archives January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October kitchen pictures 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 Categories Reviews Go and pranks Guides and Recipes Food and travel Suhr Madakademi Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment