Monday, January 6, 2014

So Louise, I love your decor sense .. just you but lived nearby, I would have invited you for coffe


In our living room. We have a great desire to move the couch out with a daybed, built in bookcases and then maybe get a eames rocking chair (or just a copy) of the ... But it's not something you just kind of right do. Should we be so lucky that at some point we will have saved up for 'one, then one of the chairs out of the room. I have therefore removed it and moved around a bit, just to see if we can get used to just have the 'one. I know a chaise built in bookcases creates more seating, but it's just n so fat with guests built in bookcases sitting on fear and variety .... Or??? I have one of these beautiful sofas, are allowed to provide input how to make the pass in more than just you .... We have just the one idea that a chaise creates more family time more than a standard. bed. Well, looks like this here now, some things from the children's corner came in the living room, so there is also a slightly rearranged :-)
Hi Louise. It looks just so nice out. How about three people's sofa and a pouf such Ektorp from Ikea. We have even enjoys having extra sitting space that way. And otherwise we have the large and small chair in the series. Before, we had also a dry, but the age of just too much in our living room. As I've written many times before, I just love all your beautiful colors. HA nice day. Hugs Susi Reply Delete
So Louise, I love your decor sense .. just you but lived nearby, I would have invited you for coffee, cake and suggestions for decor. Chaiselong'er ... hmm we have not one, but our friends have and perhaps it is good when they are just themselves, but as a guest, it is not cool to end out on the "long" with no back support. And it is only one out there, so I think you get less seats in a chaise lounge. But definitely cool to have "dan long" when the movie fun. Reply Delete
Ihh the home so .... have only one comment you / I live so DELICIOUS .... I am so happy to see the pictures, the bright colors ;) Floats bed hmm .... I doves nor to sit in a row, but it is now a cozy bed ;) Reply Delete
Hi Louise. How it looks good :-) Do not make tracks to one of the chairs have come out of the room. I love your living room and dining room. A great konbination of new, old and a lot of colors. A feast for the eyes. Could look at your previous posts that you have been in Randers to visit The purple orange. She lives not far from where we live, so it's kind of funny. :-) Reply Delete
I would really like to have a sofa with chaise longue, but now we have a 3 and a 2, which I have put in angle. This means that 3's one end goes up the armrest on 2's .... uh it's to understand? Otherwise, you can see it on my blog under the topic "Glædeshyl and sofa marathon" .... Nice layout by the way Reply Delete
Where it is a fine, stylish and colorful home you have. I have just one question ... The plate you have in the upstairs radiator is the loose top or do you set the fixed slightly above the radiator? Greeting Line. Reply Delete
At home we considered also a chaise, but ended up buying a nudge to the couch instead. And we have no regrets! We use it to put their feet up on the coffee table with a tray on which additional seating when we have guests. Perfect when you like us live a little small. Kh. Stine Reply Delete
I think the either you need a new sofa or Mr Eames. Your home has personality and looks so nice out :-) wonder if your floors are hard to keep clean and durable built in bookcases enough? Considering even white floor. Reply Delete
susi - thanks for linkt to the website which is very fine since :-) particular, I love the hooks where there is a bird on. them I would easily have had. But Aw, so is the shipping cost 65 kr, the sys I was just expensive enough .... Ang. Sofa so we had such a white one before the one we have now .... And I'm probably not as much in the style more. It may be a little less flæset if you understand what I mean ... And not white. Our chairs in the living room now, they look like something that's a lie ... ha ha ... Ulla, yes it would surely otherwise have been nice .... And you say that's exactly the concern we have a little ... BUT, you obviously do not buy a piece of furniture built in bookcases after guests, though they may very well be comfortable when they're here :-) Dorte - thank you thank you thank you thank you :-) Line - Yes, we are also quite happy, Jesper stitched also it was fine now that he has come home ... we have felt this way before, but not in quite the same way .... I've never been to the orange, only acted with her over the net ... :-) But she seemed really sweet. Sarah - yes of course I am with, but we have not room for two beds, so we should have found a gang solution for both of us :-) Line - it is a very heavy marble built in bookcases slab lying on top and sit like some iron gadgets as an which is probably supposed to be sitting built in bookcases on the screws, but it does not, so really it is just loose on. And we have even painted it white ... The va

No comments:

Post a Comment