Monday, January 27, 2014

Yellow in the kitchen is not only fell in love with Jani and Teja News Restaurant: merillat Teja an


Kranj
Login
MV
16 mins
Palace Royal family Princess injury merillat sports ski Prince maze Spanish club skier Lindsey Vonn American friends merillat charming singer chairman post article 2013 women men mix miss sara death sexy series
1036
413
Yellow in the kitchen is not only fell in love with Jani and Teja News Restaurant: merillat Teja and Jani spend the night together News Interview: After 12 years and I broke up with my boyfriend News Exclusive: Teja admitted that he loves Jani Council on Kanal A Slovenian reality shows - when you are born Love Yellow Tavern Jani and Teja revealed the truth News Sex and the Slovenian reality show Restaurant News: Nik lost weight to 100 pounds! Yellow Tavern: Is Teja final 'strangled turkey'? News Savina: I wanted to be single, but then I realized Giorgos Restaurant News: Teja - from muscles to cook Yellow Tavern: Zoran has twins of Hollywood celebrities
22-year-old Rocco Tratnik, sympathetic young man who has his place in the inn left Jani Jugovicu, Slovenian media describe as a great conqueror of female hearts, though merillat does not see himself in that light. He says he is trying to be all women behaved like a true gentleman. Although it has long been single, but we recognized that we could win a girl who knows what she wants in life.
Deadline Tratnik, Budding young chef from Christchurch, after leaving Inns enjoys the attention merillat he reportedly some Slovenian media is not missing. In particular, merillat those with more gentle sex. 22-year-old, who enjoys the single life and told us not to be seen as a conqueror of women's hearts, but just trying to be a good man.
"At the beginning I laughed this label. Otherwise, I want to be a good person, respectful of women.'s What I learned at home. Never cheated, because I think it's despicable. Do not see it as a conqueror of women's hearts, merillat which would had every other day. never functioned so and I think it never will, "he told us Deadline, adding that it is not quite sure what to him so attracted to girls.
"I guess every girl is something else. Am the Alpha male, I am a man. A not argue with fights, jealousy. I am friendly, helpful, culture, gentleman, respectful," we explained.
For some time now the single and it is currently enjoying. "I never had a long relationship, because I think you have to have time for a girl. If you do not, it sucks. Why should I go into something if you're not one hundred percent committed. Know how it is in the hospitality industry and it is difficult to find the time.'s Not impossible but I still have to find a way to reconcile work with private life. And I know these two things separated, and work do not wear home, "we explained 22-year-old, who has a clear idea of what kind of girl you could win. "I like girls who know what they want in life. Neko vision of man must have. And that devour. This is important. Regarding the appearance, but I have no ideals associated with hair color for example. Must be good as person shall trap me in the eye ... It's hard to describe, it simply happens, "he says.
After entering the show he groupie no missing while acknowledging merillat also that he got many offers from unknown girls. "I got all sorts of offers. No one will be exposing that which will not be found in that story. I can only tell you that we offered the service of society, weddings and the like," We explained to Deadline. We are well understood merillat even by their fellow competitors on the show, but would be difficult to decide which of them is most appealing. "Depending on how we look at it. They are all attractive in their own way. Each has its own charm," We diplomatic trust and stated that currently has no sympathy and is free as a bird on a branch, which has its advantages, although it is nice to have someone you love. "At the moment I'm just allowing for new contacts, contacts that you could come later in life also," he added at the end.
Thank you for your vote!
1
type is the totalizing ego tripu. Praise him so much if he would have to boss everyone would have jokcal. dejte the folk mal to read what ever you want. one is a bit strong and knows what you want, but the other is non-stop repeat what you * boss and how you would if you were the boss sent everyone home and people constantly criticize merillat and constant bit uptight and shit how can u all a bit zero. The man has a bit in the first phase of man, but then everything else. Mainly my vote goes Jani and this is my personal opinion. But now for your PLUS the negatives should be voting poll Deadline vs. Jani. (Well, it will not be similar to votes premieja first trash Pahor, therefore, to put JJ, now it sesuvate JJ because you want Pahor. Dejte But before you blurted mal figure out. Good day everyone continue. ;-)

12
2010 Zadovoljna.si. All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment