Monday, January 20, 2014

Thank you, Nevah, I prebranac Mela in mind, however, wrote a cakewalk maybe I


Sometimes I look good series that are so life-like that it is already hullabaloo diner scary. Sometimes I look good series, which have the life of a total of only complexity, the complexity of the characters and no promises that in the end (what is it, sir GRR Martin?) Wins good. And sometimes, I admit, I dip into a world where everything ends well (but it should be on the way also how to tear potočit). In the last temle world average seeing hullabaloo diner women in middle age ask the tall, dark and handsome French ... and they want to prepare for Valentine's day Cassoulet (ie forgetting soak beans the night before, but who can blame them when those muscles). Well, well, this gentleman reminded me that I have tucked away somewhere a recipe for Cassoulet, which I have long since wanted hullabaloo diner to share with you, but somehow did not get the type, but then I was more pleased with the photo, and now it's a bit wrong season (at least on paper! At these temperatures would most like to have a man cook iota ...). In short, the heir apparent Cassoulet I will, however, share with you, because this is a great dish for the salad and wine (Yeah, that's the order, not the other way around ... :))
Vegan Cassoulet for 2-3 people slightly adapted from Skinny Bitch: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook 400 g of cooked white beans 1 JŽ olive oil 3 JŽ ALSAN margarine (or butter, if you're not vegan) 1 leek, 1 carrot hullabaloo diner naobročkan, hullabaloo diner nakockan 1-2 stalks of celery , nakolobarčkane 1 clove garlic, chopped tarragon and thyme, preferably fresh (I am upoabila dry, and it was ok), to taste 1-2 bay leaves 1 cup broth 30 g bread crumbs salt, pepper hullabaloo diner First, cook the beans. Well, first you dip overnight and then cook :) Or you can simply buy much tin. I had a crazy homemade beans, from which one part is spoiled (amazing but true), while the other was cooked hullabaloo diner beautifully. Therefore Cassoulet does not look as textured as usual, but I was his kremastost actually like. On 1 JŽ olivca and 1 tbsp butter popražiš vegetables that are slightly softened, add the herbs and beans last. Zaliješ soup and vmešaš 1/4 of crumbs. Everything cook for 20 minutes, occasionally hullabaloo diner pomešaš and, if necessary, doliješ water / broth. (If you hurry, may be less, but psssst, do not tell anyone.) Try it if there is enough salty and spicy and, if necessary, add salt or spices. While segreješ oven at 180 C. The positions of the rest of the butter / margarine and vmešaš into the remaining drobtince. Beans now flikneš in a ceramic bowl * suitable for baking in the oven (I used to bake matter what the cast iron pot in which it is cooked - less to wash!) And and cover with foil (or a lid, which comes next to a ceramic baking pan) and bake 25 minutes. hullabaloo diner Then remove the foil / cover with buttered breadcrumbs posuješ and bake further until the crumbs brown beautifully (say 10 minutes). hullabaloo diner * Even more cute and French, if you dish divided into three small ceramic hullabaloo diner bowls
Of course hullabaloo diner I did and just wait for the new portion ... I repeat today. Leeks me for the last few Agoda, because he was home only one and in the middle of the whole hard: (but we still like it better than more. Way to us today even more :) Next time try it with white beans. Thank you for everything cute and interesting ideas! Delete
Oh, fancy recipe. MI winter beans and cook very much in similar ways (which we have just the vegetables in the refrigerator + optional onions), we have prepared very interested, just let me say this to him, 'Mom's prebranac' :)) in terms of temperature but it is true we have which in winter food :)) Reply Delete
It would be more French prebranac a cakewalk ... Prebranac it is unlike beans meatless dish that is baked in the oven. Beans are not baked in the oven. Otherwise - today we tried out at home (my boyfriend, not me) your recipe for burgundy stew with red beet. "Little" hosted by, adding a little Azuki beans, hullabaloo diner a potato and soy meat (a 'la minced), a couple of tomatoes and the matter was bombastic good! I never TONCO know what to do with beetroot, boiled soured is boring, now I finally know how I'm going to eat from now on. :) Thanks for the great ideas! Reply Delete
Thank you, Nevah, I prebranac Mela in mind, however, wrote a cakewalk maybe I'll teach: write after 22h, sleepless! ;) I'm glad you were happy-improvement are heard fantastic!, The idea is, however, from Green Kitchen Stories, I just expanded the love :) Delete
20% discount for readers!
OH, LADYCAKES


No comments:

Post a Comment