Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Holddaop where it looks super great, you are certainly not idle up there in the north! I


On Tuesday brought my sweet husband a trailer full stone dust to my paths. He could see immediately that he would be running back and forth at least a hundred times, it would not extend to all my paths in the garden.
When an m sitting at a seating position in Purpurhaven not there yet, you can look into the Yellow Garden
Reply
How I am excited to follow your garden in the coming season. It looks so exciting and wonderful out what you have done! Although, when you no longer have a large garden! Good job. :-) Dorthe Reply Delete
Have addict 23 March 2012 kl. 07:10
Hey where are the great ... Have edges of your borders or do you feel outside??? I'm also curious to hear why you chose voiceless, as someone who is and must decide what material I should choose ... there is also the color of the stone dust? you knew chosen light gray? or what? Smiles .. I am pleased to follow your garden ... Good luck .. fru.leger Reply Delete
Yes, I've dreamed of for almost bedroom interior 10 years, so I wonder if even it was about time I got 10 tons delivered? : D I chose the bright, think it's fine: 0) but it is a matter of opinion. bedroom interior I will eventually get the steel edges of flower beds and paths, but I did not win the lottery on Saturday, so I can get by without so far: 0) Delete
Smiles ... I have not received bedroom interior the lottery ... so I must take it in small chunks ... I have studied more pictures of stone dust, and I think I chose the same as you ... it looks very 'natural' in color and not so dominant ... I'm not as far as you are, so there is time yet to study ... but I do like what I see in you ... I am going to lurk a lot on your blog ... smiles ... We signed bedroom interior by ... fru.leger Delete
Where it just looks good :-) I am also very much for following the path of the new garden space. I would also like to hear your thoughts on the stone dust, I also go and consider it as resurfacing a few places. Reply Delete
Yes it gets better and better: 0) My thought is really just to get grass paths AWAY, our grass has anything but good villa grass, so it climbed into the flower beds everywhere. I have heard that it packs up super well and just be torn once a week, so seed weeds do not have a chance: 0) Delete
It's good for grandmother's arms and running wheelbarrow and I'm sure it will be really good, so I wonder if it's worth the wear? , 0) Delete
I wish it was me who had all the stone dust, and I wish it was my husband who just ordered a whole truck filled with stone dust :-) I had come ferns in my tracks for several years, but has now become tired look at it, there is too little difference or too little selection from the path to the surrounding herbaceous borders. So I could use a load of stone dust instead. Reply Delete
I am sure you will be happy with all your stone dust .. We just put stone dust in the vegetable garden (to a lesser extent than with you ..) And it looks bright good looking! Enjoy .. Looking forward to see more pictures later this year! Reply Delete
Holddaop where it looks super great, you are certainly not idle up there in the north! I'm also a little curious about the stone dust to be disappointed or whether it tamped so firmly that no seed weed in? Reply Delete
No going for it this year: 0) I had leased a port kiosk last year and I had no time for either garden or family, so it must be remedied this year: 0) I want to use my løvrive once or two during the week, so frøukrudtet not stick. During the stone dust is nonwovens. : 0) Delete
Reply
Dear Marlene. Wow, how does it look great. You are just so happy with your new stone dust paths and will not be able to understand how you can before live without. Stone dust is God's gift to gardeners. Have a great weekend and we must hope that the sea fog soon disappear so we can reach the beautiful high temperatures, as they have in other parts of the country. bedroom interior Stone dust Hugs Reply Delete
How does it look great, in person, my husband would heifer itself by having to order a full load of anything to the garden ..... If, however, by getting bedroom interior him "deflected" ;-) Mon to keep open garden once, then it could well be that the summer holidays can be planned perfectly for Mother. Enjoy the work,'m glad we others must follow through the blog - you inspire to scratch on. Have a nice weekend Regards Susanne Reply Delete
Haha I always say ... I got my man at a very early age; D We've been together for 20 years, so he found out WHO's the boss o) got him straightened: D: D. ... I wonder if he reads this?! , 0) Am so happy to inspire and you must of course email me if you go around Mother: 0) Kh Marlene Delete
Wow - it looks as absolutely gorgeous - love the space in the garden. And stone dust is just beautiful - we had it here in the nursery, but I dropped it, however last year when there was some weeds in it (though it was bulldozed, bedroom interior etc.), so now there is rubble on the site. Kh. Marlene S

No comments:

Post a Comment