Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hehe, Cinnamon, this is also true. I think I


Something I'll admit it. Lately, I do not cook. True. I'm looking at all these wonderful blogs and am rarely in which things may be tempted to try it, let alone cook. I'd like to live as the oranges casework and Čokolešnik. Oranges concept so much that I ache teeth from acid. I really do! Today I say eat ten pieces of fruit (something I actually also drank, no), breakfast, lunch, casework and just like that, just because they look delicious. And would it even more if I had not already ached teeth :) Carinthia autumn ...
Because T. would not have been too pleased with orange-Čokolešnik jedilnikom (and since it is also clear to me that this is not a balanced diet), but also what you cook / sleep. And when we really do not, this example potatoes in the oven (with the rind because it is organic and good, and apparently also healthy), along with a bowl of salad. What do you cook when you do not want to cook? ... and Istrian casework autumn ...
However, when I cook it at least a little, do some curry. It is usually curry with coconut milk (absolutely yummy), but this is the tomato, which can be convenient because coconut milk does not fall as each tree (unlike tomatoes, of course). It generally casework has wandered the pumpkin, oh, gourd, which has all the main star of autumn cooking blogs (now you will begin to crowd out Christmas biscuits, normal), but I ignore casework it so badly. The idea is not mine, I picked her up from Skinny Bitches. If anyone is thinking of buying this cookbook, you can recommend it, since it contains several recipes that are really simple and good as it might seem at first glance. If you like sour-sweet-spicy combination, this is the right thing for you. Curry with pumpkin and potatoes 1 JŽ coconut oil half onion 1 clove garlic, finely chopped 200 g tomatoes in cans 1-1.5 oz broth 1 JŽ curry paste (or a mixture of cumin, coriander, turmeric, cayenne pepper, cinnamon casework and cloves) 220 g potato half the size of Hokkaido pumpkins 1/2-1 JŽ lemon juice fresh parsley or cilantro for the next: brown basmati rice in hot coconut oil Präzisa onions, when soft, add garlic and Präzisa approx. 1 minute. Add tomatoes and broth in which previously dissolve a tablespoon of curry paste. Posoliš with a hefty pinch of salt. When it boils, add the chopped pumpkin into cubes and potatoes. Hold on to boil, then Turn down the heat and cook until the pumpkin and, more importantly, the potatoes are tender (15-20 minutes). Try the sauce, if there is enough salt and, if necessary, dosoliš. Add lemon juice to taste and dish decorated with fresh chopped parsley or coriander, with rice as a side dish.
I'm laughing at your fast :). So nice and so genuinely written. Behold I admit that very little cooking lately. If anything, it is up quick, yet the concept is sometimes one, two, three ... All because of a lack of time and then me anyway all mine. Even in my story is my better half and because of it then forcing you. To make photos but again the time runs out ... Today was brzinska pea-carrot soup with the addition of quinoa and mixed salad with potatoes and beans :). Photos are great, especially those written matter on the tree in autumn Istria is very nice :) I am everywhere oppressive casework coconut milk :) Reply Delete
Oh, Cinnamon, thank you! ;) Well, your brzinsko cooking sounds very gourmet, if you ask me. In fact, this rapid and / or improvised things sometimes even better than those kunštnih, but not really? That hairy thing is our favorite casework (well, my parents), but it can be rather (playfully) and wild (quite seriously) hungry :) Reply Delete
first of all commend blog. ful mothers love creative people. I vegeterijanka pics alone, more accurately "makrobiotičarka" casework and also like to publish something on your blog. I just started, but so is everything :) As for oranges, the body knows what it needs, I hear it should be. pumpkin anyway culinary very look better with curry, I still prefer to use garam massage, breathes specific odors roaring :)) Reply Delete
Beautiful photos!! Those Istrian at all. Call after fleeing the coast ... Sometimes it is so nice to something more complex and new in the kitchen, but if not, one way or another, casework quinoa is very handy, casework but what vegetable side dishes from the wok and / or mixed salad ... And, in sometimes very cold days vegetable soup but already there anything beside :) Pričaraj you something nice! Reply Delete casework
Hehe, Cinnamon, this is also true. I think I'm up to now only once (or maybe 2x, but I forgot?) "Improvise" something that really was not to eat. Once this was when I tried in every way to do something fennel and make sure that fennel is good. Well, that was one epic fail :) damage only (and lucky for them), that there was no one there to verify if it really sucks or is guilty of fennel. Reply Delete
Arnela.o, hello! I will definitely try a combination casework of pumpkin and garam masala, this bit must be awesome! Sabina, casework on the Littoral casework all the time when we had here on the continent fog, the sun shone ... My father even every day digging :) Reply Delete
Quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment