Monday, January 20, 2014

MY NEAREST


When I had a job, I found that the weekend small kitchens just long enough. But not for me but for the employer. Just long enough for you to get some rest around. If it was shorter, people would sooner or later Somehow, and would say "the * esh system". If it would be a weekend long, the people could not be more back to work, start to wonder "why". The answer to that is otherwise easy "to get money to survive" but this is the answer from the wrong angle. It is clear that you always have to give something in order to get something back. But, given every day all their life energy to it that you will be Mr. Someone bought another yacht, Porsche and holiday in the Maldives? It seems to me it so crazy ... Now that I'm out of a job, the weekend can be arbitrarily long, we identify T. Carinthia and Istria can go, for example, on Thursday. This within three months of unemployment I have not availed! And now, when we finally decided that we would do this, I wonder: "What am I gonna do with such a long weekend?" But it is sweet to worry as they like to say in my former job. Here's a recipe for a delicious weekend morning whenever you already have a weekend. American vegan pancakes with bananas and walnuts. With the odd chocolate. The recipe I found in funny book entitled Skinny Bitch in the Kitch. I'm not skinny and not bitch (ok, except sometimes when I bit), but I still liked the book (despite the profanity). T. these pancakes are happy, as befits for pancakes, and asks me: "How do you do it so well?" Master pancakes in the kitchen is on, so I had to start the furnace U.S. that can compete :) strange chocolate Channel is preferred to avoid ...
Recipe for 8 American pancakes Ingredients: 160 g wholesome flour 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp sea salt 350 ml rice or soy milk 2 tbsp melted coconut oil (or olive oil 1 JZ) 1 JŽ maple (or agave) syrup a little vanilla powder 1 banana 60 g walnuts coconut oil to the pan, maple syrup dressing you mix the dry ingredients in one bowl, the liquid in the other. With wire whisk you mix everything together and add the chopped walnuts and thinly sliced banana. Ogreješ pan well and it Kanes few drops of oil. Turn down the fire or odstaviš pan and into the vliješ 4 JŽ weight of pancakes, razporediš to do more or less a good round. When you see that the edge of the burned (after approx. 2-3 minutes), check whether small kitchens the well bottom. If it is a nice brown, turn pancake using a scoop. Throwing would not recommend it, because the upper side of the pancake is still quite wet. Leave to burn a second page. American pancakes with maple syrup dish it out, but if not, it is remarkable nutella substitute small kitchens quite OK but also with jam. I'm a little taunting and make dressing 1 tsp real cocoa, 1 JZ molasses, agave syrup 1 JŽ, a little vanilla, a few grains of salt flower, small kitchens 1 tsp of olive oil and a little hot water, it was enough going.
Uh, I'm the it gave millet flour, whole wheat because nism rubbing and khaki Deputy bananas, which is also not around (himself that mushy) and sort of ... hmm. But you might know what happens with millet flour in baked goods, breads who have not asked? Considers some not right clean. I look and the message :) Your so beautiful they looked in the picture, and with my sister we crave an says, winter zajtr, but with a kind of coprnijo did not ble .. met :) Reply Delete
Hi there! The millet flour I have no experience ... But it's gluten-free flour, as opposed to whole wheat, and certainly behaves so differently. You can try millet pancakes done through a recipe for buckwheat (http://lakotnikov-brlog.blogspot.com/2011/08/veganske-ajdove-palacinke-z-breskvami.html), but I do not know if it will work. However, khaki preeecej is different from bananas. ;) Delete
MY NEAREST
Posts


No comments:

Post a Comment